Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No Posts This Week

You may have noticed there were no posts yesterday or Friday. I've been a bit preoccupied by my day job (retail/grocery, so you can imagine it's been busy lately) and working on my job hunt in the field. Combine that with not really having anything interesting to write about (no new bands to share, no new albums driving me to review them, haven't seen any new movies in a while) and I just haven't felt a compelling reason to post. So I'm taking the week off for Thanksgiving. In the meantime, I am planning some fun posts for the Christmas season, as well as some end-of-year retrospective posts. If there are any topics you'd like to read about for those two themes, leave a message in the comments and I'll see what I can do.

Also, if you have friends in a band looking for more exposure, tell them to get in touch with me. I love doing what I can to help out lesser-known bands. They can email me at tzdrojewski at gmaildotcom. Same goes for indie film studios, indie publishers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment