Monday, December 20, 2010

Punk Rock Christmas Songs

Another post is being written, but right now I wanted to share this:


http://musicouch.com/musicouching/my-top-five-favorite-punk-rock-christmas-songs/

It's an article I wrote a few years ago for the Triond network. I think by their terms of service, I can't post the article here, so I included the link instead. I'm not fond of the formatting. Looks like they've changed the design of the page it's posted on, which completely messed up the formatting I had. It's also an ad-heavy site, sorry.

Click the link for specific ramblings on each song, but my top 5 Christmas songs as listed are:
#5 - The Ramones, "Merry Christmas (I don't Wanna Fight Tonight)"
#4 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, "This Time Of Year"
#3 - The Vandals, "Oi To The World"
#2 - The Pogues, "A Fairytale Of New York"
#1 - The Kinks, "Father Christmas"

Apparently two years ago I was really into bands with names starting with The.

No comments:

Post a Comment