Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bands I Need To See

I haven't gotten back to posting as much as I was planning. It's just getting harder to find things I want to write about. So I thought today I'd share this. This is a list of the bands I need to see live at some point in my life.

Bands that are crossed out are bands I have already seen. Crossed out bands with an * are bands that I need to see again. In alphabetical order:

Against Me!
Alkaline Trio *
Andrew Jackson Jihad
Bedouin Soundclash *
Blink 182
Brand New
Chuck Ragan
Dashboard Confessional
The Decemberists
Drag The River
Dropkick Murphys
Fake Problems *
Flogging Molly
The Gaslight Anthem
Gogol Bordello
Guster
Hot Water Music
Less Than Jake
Lucero
MC Lars
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The National
Old Man Markley
Rancid
Red City Radio
Reel Big Fish
Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band
Riverboat Gamblers
Rob Zombie
Sundowner
The Sweet Revenge
Tim Barry
Tin Horn Prayer
Tragically Hip
Two Cow Garage *
The World/Inferno Friendship Society

Also on the list, if they reform and perform again:
Fall Out Boy
Nine Inch Nails


A few of these, most notably (for me, at least) Lucero,are going to be on this year's Warped Tour, so hopefully I'll get a chance to cross them off. The rest, I gotta figure out how to see them since most don't tour near me.

3 comments:

  1. I don't see Grand Dérangement on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red City Radio are so good live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Something about the recording of their songs made me think they would be awesome live. They very, VERY quickly went from "band I've heard of" to "band I love and can't wait for new songs and want to see live."

    ReplyDelete